Thinking about what you are doing is important. What are all the moving parts around you and what are all the questions that go along with these moving parts?
- Are the parts working the way they should?
- Are you interacting with them at the right times?
- How many cogs are there in your system?
- What parts do you need help with?
- What parts can you let go of and when can you let go of them?
Those are 5 I came up with off the top of my head.
We need to take the time to not only research the happenings in our industries, but we need to turn our learning eyes on ourselves. It is easy for the organism growing around us to grow faster in areas that we don’t realize are getting quite large and energy intensive.
Take the time to think about what is happening around you. The more you check in early on, the easier it is to make adjustments as you go. (Honestly, this is a mantra because I think I have written this 3 or 4 times in the last 5 days) The changes and the check ins we make now will pay dividends down the road and allow us to not be surprised later.